Saturday, January 22, 2011

Take Caution!

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I couldn't manage to work out my experiment with taking photos just yet. I kind of have to have the right set up with time & location & actually pulling it off in post. Anyways, after work I headed to a factory off of the 405 frwy. Getting there I drove around a couple of spots & ended up in one location where there was a parking lot. I started to snap photos until security showed up. They talked me for a bit & of course knowing that I was on private property I left with giving them no hassle. I still wasn't stratified at that point with the photos I got so I headed to a different location that was off private property & THOUGHT it was alright to take photos. So when I got to the new location I set up & snapped a couple of photos. After a couple of minutes security showed up again knowing I'd go to that spot. Apparently the overall problem was that I was taking photos of the factory, I guess they had problems with this before. I had to ID myself, I pretty much gave them my ID without question cause I knew it would end up with the cops being called in, & apparently I should be receiving a call from the FBI in which they will question me why I was taking photos. Dunno if that is going to happen but I'd advise anyone that is thinking of taking photos of factories to watch out a bit, ha.

Oh & side note, I know I'm posting this a day after it's suppose to be up but I'm still obeying the rules, I did take the photo yesterday.


Day 13/50

No comments:

Post a Comment