Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Early Morning Sunrises or Dusk Sunsets?

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I had taken a couple of photos today, some at the Norwalk Am Track Station & some on a quick stop while I was driving. The ones I took at the Am Track were deff interesting but when I got to editing the photos I was digging this one cause it wasn't so much the same as the other photos I've been taking. When I was editing this photo I realized this photo could be as either a early morning sun rise or a sunset. One would deff think that it would be a sun down cause the light on the buildings are one but lights do stay on in the morning past sunrise. Another would say that it would be sun down as well because the direction the sun is going down, but perhaps I flipped the photo around? Ha, getting a little to into this. Well I guess I won't say what time I took this photo :P

Day 17/50

No comments:

Post a Comment