Thursday, January 20, 2011

Magic Bullet Denoiser! & Vault Session Edit

So I've been working on finalizing the Vault session I filmed but I wanted to run a couple of tests on the footage with color grading before I finished it off but then I ran into a plug-in for After Effects made by Red Giant called Magic Bullet Denoiser. I ran around the internet & found out how well it worked with denoising footage, results were quite great. With the high use of DSLRs for shooting videos these days it's expected to catch grain if you end up having to turn up the ISO. So I ended up purchasing it & right off the bat it worked great. The only downside is that I have 35 clips to denoise which will probably take all night to render, so I'm just going to leave it up. I just probably need a faster computer :|

I got a before & after results screen cap to show how great it works :P


Closer Look

No comments:

Post a Comment