Monday, January 31, 2011

Four Day Weekend!

So for the past four days I've been quite busy with some stuff. Thursday I had the day to myself so I filmed some assets for some freelance work & relaxed a bit with some riding since I've been feeling a little busy lately. I managed to shoot a photo of my friend playing her bass before we headed off to the movies to watch the King's Speech, great movie by the way.

Day 19/50

Friday was my trip with my friends' band Left Behind to Fresno so I could film them playing at a show. Had an awesome time with them, deff down to do it again.

While a the first band was setting up I shot a photo out of the venue of the foggy street.

Day 20/50

For Saturday with our trip on the way back to Los Angeles I shot a couple of photos of the scenery.

Day 21/50

& Now for today, Sunday, I was planning on actually going out since it rained a bit & shooting a photo but I ended up passing out for 6 hours from such an awesome weekend, ha. I'm now working on the edit for Left Behind's show in Fresno & in Whittier. Here's a peep at all the files exporting, haha. Lonnnng night!

Day 22/50

No comments:

Post a Comment