Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Productive Monday.

Today I got out of work early, but in return I had to drive to Culver City to pick up a package for my boss. Awesome drive when there is no traffic. After that I ran a coupld of errands that I've needed to do for a while, ha. Anyways, I went out with my friend Alex to shoot my second photo of the photo a day for the "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge."
We went to this "fake" bridge in Santa Fe Springs that goes right over the top of a main cross street. I was meaning to shoot the street from top of the bridge but then snapped this photo on the building at the base of the bridge instead. I had many of photos to choose from, liked this one the most cause the architectural design.

Day 2/50

Also Here is my friend Alex. He will be on my many adventures to seek out good locations to shoot photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment