Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Rapup!

So it's been a great year for myself, graduating, starting off my career awesomely, started side classes at santa monica college, meeting new awesome people, & so much more!

Some big updates that have happened in the past month:

- Making progress on the Yawn Intro with some Maya Simulations (update video soon).

- Got a Canon T2i, YES HD VIDEO! Will post up pictures of my set up & as well as starting a photo a day post (hopefully will get me to post more often, ha).

- Got an iPad as well, so awesome! Keeps me from falling asleep. Will get a picture of my desk set up as well.

- Working currently on a "How to" BMX edit with my friend Dustin. Putting much effort with editing, color correcting, color grading, motiongraphics, & some sound design (more like fixing)



To get things started I shot this photo at 4 o'clock in the morning on Christmas day.

Christmas Morning 4 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment