Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Structures?

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I decided to go down to the John Wayne Airport, which is down the street from my work, & hopefully get lucky with a decent shooting spot. Unfortunate I wasn't too successful finding a spot other then an another parking structure that may potentially be a good spot. I couldn't take the time to go all the way up to the structure so I headed to another spot I had in mind which was these air plane hangers that I always wondered about. For awhile I had no idea what they were, I'd kind of let my imagination go & think they were some futuristic buildings, which they totally look like it! Ha :P Anyways. I found a decent view of one of the buildings in the wide open area.

Day 10/50

On a side note my friends told me about these videos that are pretty epic of people that eat meat & do it in a big way. Gave me an idea for my 21st birthday, be way cooler to do this then to just drink, which I don't think I'll be doing much of, ha.
Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment