Monday, February 21, 2011

Santa Monica Promenade, "Biutiful", & Long Exposers.

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" for day 43 I went to go to the Santa Monica Promenade my girlfriend Catalina to see the movie 'Biutiful' at the indie theater. The movie is seriously so good & depressing. I suggest anyone & everyone to go see it. The cinematography was absolutely amazing, like Catalina said, each frame of the movie could be a amazing photo. Well after the movie I snapped a couple of photos & we enjoyed the empty Promenade. I thought it would be a good to take a photo of the empty Promenade cause it's a place that you typically see busy all the time.

For day 44 I had a little fun with long exposers. It's probably the most over done idea in photography but I think everyone has a right to have a little fun with it. I tried doing PacMan trying to eat three ghost, I took a lot of tries at it & this was probably the best of all of'em.



Day 43/50

Day 44/50

No comments:

Post a Comment