Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lagging it on Uploads... & Beach House

Ha, so I've been lagging it with uploading my photos these past couple of days. But no worries I took a photo each day, just been busy with some stuff & haven't had time to post about them. Anyways, For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" for day 38 I took a photo of what I could pretty much eat for the rest of my life RICE, EGGS, & BEACON! When you're Filipino you know about this meal when you wake up in the morning, ha.

For day 39 I was leaving work & spotted that the clouds were looking wicked with the moon shinning on them, I did an HDR with this photo.

For day 40 I was in Little Tokyo & after eating some awesome sushi I snapped a photo of this old Asian couple walking. I tried to get them as centered as possible. With post I added a vignette to add more concentration/focus to the couple & center of the photo.

For day 41 there was a storm with quite a kick of wind in it. I decided to head down to the Pike in Long Beach. As soon as I got out of the car to take the photo the wind was pushing me back really badly, ha. So it was a bit difficult to take this photo. I originally wanted to do a HDR but you tend to get a lot of artifacts with lights cause there way too over exposed. Makes the photos look like trash with the results of the HDR. I'm sure there is a way around it but I'm probably just too lazy to work past it, ha.


On another note I went to see my favorite band on Thursday night, BEACH HOUSE! Absolutely amazing show. Glad to got to see'em! I wanted to take my camera inside
but they didn't let any "professional photography" allowed in the venue, ha. Had to go with the crappy cellphone photo.

Beach House!


Day 38/50

Day 39/50



Day 40/50


Day 41/50

No comments:

Post a Comment