Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morning at the Beach

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I woke up at 5:30 AM to head down to Santa Monica beach. I kinda made it a bit late to to catch the very start of the sun rise but deff was still able to catch some the awesome sun rise. Although these was part of "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" waking up was in hand for another project. I was checking out vimeo videos one day & got a inspired & decided just go out & shoot something & edit it to some music that was intone with the feel of the day.
I caught some great footage. Probably spent 3 hours just wandering around the Santa Monica Pier. I tend to work on a lot of color correcting with this video, make sure I make the video come off as early morning feel as possible, an enjoyable morning feel.

Day 35/50

No comments:

Post a Comment