Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Breaking Upwards

So I just got done watching an Indie film done by Daryl Wein on Netflix called 'Breaking Upwards' with my friend Laura, well half it with her since she fell asleep. It was a deff an awesomely good film. Something on a big note that I mention to Laura, when she was conscious, while we were watching it was that the film was wayyyy better then 'No Strings Attached' which we saw a couple of weeks ago which had us ending up walking out of the theater. It goes to show that with a film like 'Breaking Upwards' with a budget of $15,000 dollars could be tremendously better then a film like 'No Strings Attached' with a budget $25,000,000 dollars, that pretty much says that a film doesn't have the quality to the amount of budget they have.

They're plenty of other example that can be put into play but it's just my word of thought, many people can agree or disagree. I suppose it depends on it being your cup of tea or not.




On another note for my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I took a photo of my last bites of my Chipotle meal lastnight & for the one today I was enjoying an evening with Laura at Coffee Bean & spotted her reflection in the window while snapping photos. Thought it would make for a good photo, so here it is!

Day 29/30

Day 30/50

No comments:

Post a Comment