Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Out of werk early again.

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I got out of werk early again & instead of driving in the worst time of rush hour I drove around Irvine to find a place to take my photo of the day. I went to a place that I've taken a photo before, several actually. Went to go to this place cause I want to get the sun set & this was the only parking garage I could go to that I knew I wouldn't have any trouble parking at in time to catch the sun set. I forgot that there was a building in the way of the view of the set but just decided to go with it anyways. Did another HDR, saturated the sun a bit in photoshop cause it was a little to over powered with color.

As well it was my friend Brandon's birthday, snapped some photo while we waited for dinner at BJ's. Happy Birthday Brandon!

Day 46/50

Brandon's Birthday Selects

No comments:

Post a Comment