Sunday, February 13, 2011

Long day of Riding! & Unused Clips

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I had a lot of riding time with my friends Dustin, Patrick & Alex so my photo of the day was bound to do something with bikes, ha. We were riding the famous SixZeroFive ditch in our neighborhood while the sun was setting & the sky was on fire! I snapped a couple of photos & decided to do another HDR, it always seems to work best when it's a sun rise. I liked the results when I was editing it in post, I took it to photoshop after photomatrix & fixed the colors a bit. It was a bit too much saturated so I brought it down, added some green, & took out the blues.

I filmed a bit too as well to work on my filming, went pretty well. I've been trying to figure out a couple different ways go about filming & it being smooth as possible. Guess it will be quite a bit of trial & error & much practice to dialing in filming with the DSLR model & being happy with it.

ALSO! I put together a Unused Clips edit that consist of footage that is getting old & not too great of filming quality. It was a good way too abuse my Vimeo Plus account too! :P

Day 35/50

No comments:

Post a Comment