Friday, March 25, 2011

Website & Reel '11 Coming Soon...

Been working viciously on getting up some new stuff made for my portfolio, some Cinema 4D action, & a simple website, finally, to present my work. Along with some new work to put into my '11 reel I decided to create a new intro/out. I was playing around with some ideas & finally came up with a decent design kind of having to do with a computer interface but very simplified.

A couple of renders over the process of creating the intro.

Intro/Outro Reel '11 Shatter 1

Intro/Outro Reel '11 Shatter 2

Intro/Outro Reel '11 Toon

Intro/Outro Reel '11 Type

The other day I found driving about I spotted this house with an awesome grass field on the side of it. I instantly got this awesome vibe from it just looking at it, just thinking that it would be probably awesome to film something there. Pretty sure that house had been there for quite some time.

Awesome House with a Grass Field

1 comment: