Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spinal Tap Intro & BMX Video

In the past week I've been working on a piece for Fox Head. Fox wanted me to create an intro for their Spinal Tap video using their art work. So they sent over the photoshop file & then went straight to peeling the layers apart. I set my head on including C4D in this project to give it a little something more & this was the final product.

I definitely wanted to do more with it but as always you gotta get'er before the deadline. It was quite a fun project with the art direction.




Also I never updated when I posted the BMX edit I was working on, so here is the update finally.

I worked hard on the color correction this time around to capture the feel of the song I had picked out. I also used the warp stabilizer tool in After Effects to help out some of the footage, helped a whole lot since you know I suck at filming ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment