Thursday, September 17, 2009

End of Summer 09 Quarter

SO! I'm officially done with my summer quarter 09 at school. Two more to go! :D
I'll be posting my final projects, with the exception of me posting my sound design project already.

My big project for Digital Comp currently compressing for Vimeo & will be enabled under this post when it's done. That darn project came out to be almost 7.5 GB! Animation codec is a really big one ;]

I could say this is project came out pretty much how I wanted it to, except some fancy typography. Making every single image was well worth it, even the text was made by me! It was a lot of work! I did learn a lot from this project. Most of all I learned how to manage my time pretty well with this project. I had some time to put some 3D elements that I made in Maya. What I was most siked on was getting the look of the project to be on my 3D elements. I find it hard most times to get 3D elements to go with 2D elements, but I'm deff closing that gap & learning my way to make it work well.
I tend to fix some of the animation of the texts & add a couple of elements, but it's mostly there.

Alt Energy from Ryan Somerville on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment